Vanilla Wax Melt
Our vanilla fragrance oil is rich and creamy, with soft notes of coconut, butter cream, deluxe chocolate and sprinkles of sugar.
This product is not made by, endorsed by or in any way connected with any other brands.
Instructions how to use a wax melt correctly
- Remove the wax melt from packaging
- Break a piece of wax melt of and Place in a warmer or tealight burner if it has biodegradable glitter please Place wax melt glitter side up to allow the glitter to float along the time
- Allow the warmer or tealight to warm up to allow the wax melt to melt in the wax burner dish
- Once melted enjoy the aroma of the scent the wax melt will release
- Once finished blow out tealight or turn of warmer and allow to cool down.
- Never leave a wamer or burner unattended always make sure they are turned of before leaving them
Our fragrance oils are 100% concentrated. Compatible with our waxes up to 10%.
Vegan and cruelty-free
We never use more than the 10% requirements in non hazardous base and all CLP standard
About our Wax
CocoPro Melt Wax
CocoPro Wax (Formerly Rapeseed & Coconut Nature Wax -Nature Wax 660-55m) is made from coconut and rapeseed wax, it is 100% plant-based with no additives.
It can tolerate repeated heating cycles without discolouration or malodour and has a very neutral base odour that is friendly towards fragrances.
- Non- Soy
- Non - GM
- Additive Free
- Vegan Friendly
we use dyes that are natural in our wax melts for its added colour and no ingredients are tested on animals making our wax melts 100% cruelty-free
Please be aware some of our wax melts do have a glitter that is biodegradable and only one side of our wax melt please face glitter upwards to allow the glitter to float safely on the top, our glitters are designed for wax Melt and candle use.
each batch is hand poured and left to cure for 2 weeks in nice cool place away from direct sunlight and heaters
Long lasting scents
Please also note due to the nature of wax colours and patterns will vary slightly and may break in delivery but can still be used